Monday, August 4, 2008

where am i?

Last nite, at yamcha session, after those deep silent thoughts being voiced out, i really feel that i need to get a new job with better benefit...or lets say, salary!

This morning, i feel like hell to get up and drag myself to office..i don't know why i keep on thinking that this job isn't meant for me. Maybe it really is...just thinking bout travelling itself makes me weak.
So lonely.....to be alone.
The silent journey back and forth..nobody directs me, nobody tells me where to go, where to turn, nobody plans the destination and nobody takes lunch with me anymore..i'm all on my own.

At first, i'm all excited bout it coz i'm the boss now..finally, nobody tells me what to do anymore. I hate to admit that i'm only 40% right. The rest of the percentage i will say...go to loneliness and insecurity of being alone in an unfamiliar land. I am Scared!

I've hid this words in my heart so deep inside that i would not even tell my dearest ones....but now, i have to admit that... I'm actually scared!

Sigh........gdnite ppl.....i wish tomoro never comes...

No comments: